Thursday, August 26, 2010

CBO: Stimulus Created Millions of New Jobs

Ok. Great. If it's true. Where are they all? Let's not forget that "a lot" of thjose jobs were short-term government jobs. Such as census workers, construction on highways and bridges. Once the projects are done, the jobs are gone, right? I'd like to know exactly where these millions of "new" jobs are. Again, if it's true, then great. But didn't Roosevelt claim the same thing?

Of course, not that I doubt the CBO, I mean this is a good thing, right? But, call me crazy; I just don't trust info from Reuters nowadays.

However, and somewhat contradictory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {