Sunday, March 18, 2012

Micheal Moore Called Out on His Opportunism & Hypocrisy

Opie and Anthony discuss the scumbag and insincere Micheal Moore about his trolling the Occupy crowds to drum up more book and film sales.
I'm not a fan of these guys by any means. In fact I've honestly never even heard their voices before this clip, but I had to post it. I have no idea how old it is. I assume it was around the time Moore tried to recruit the Occupy hippie crowd in Portland, Oregon as to not hate him making over $5o million a year and still wanting more money...their money.

Listen to not only Moore's B.S, but to the discussion of the Occupy tactics.

LANGUAGE WARNING...F-Bombs Ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {