Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Really?

I mean, seriously.  Really?

I know NBC's Chuck Todd is a typical liberal media Obama lap dog, but has he had a lobotomy recently we don't know about?  Of course that may explain why all the members of the left-wing media support and defend Obama in the first place, but then again that would cost the taxpayers a whole new slew of headaches covering those procedures on Obamacare now wouldn't it?

Todd actually stated on live television, and I'm only assuming he was lucid when he said this, that "Romney could very well be the least transparent president in a generation."

Do I have to even mention that I have to mention you know who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {