Monday, December 10, 2012

Jamie Foxx Would Love to Kill White People

"Wouldn't that be great?," Oscar winner and black on white violence advocate Jamie Foxx said while hosting Saturday Night Live last week.  What's worse is all the cowardly white-guilt-laden Manhattenites roared with approval.  It reminds me of what Shirley Sherrod said about not helping a white farmer.  She may have clarified later, but it was the NAACP audience that applauded her seemingly overt racism.

This is Kanye West's "George Bush doesn't care about black people," all over again.  And while West was eventually (somewhat) chastised for it, Foxx is yet to pay the piper.  And I don't expect he will be.
what if, say, Ted Nugent were to go on a nationally televised show and state, "I'm white, and I’m dressed all white cause it's good to be white.  White is the new black.  I’m telling you, how white is this right here?  Nice fly, I’m saying. You know how I know white is in right now?  Cause the Jets moved to Winnipeg (for example)  
How white is that? They got white jerseys, white [ice]. I mean, how white is that? And True North [are the owners.  A bunch of white guys] How white is that? And True North [owns] the team. But [they] act like [they] own all of [the city] How white is that?"

Foxx went on to boast about: "...I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?



Yep.  Classy Hollywood.  Bringing the races together like never before.  But like Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, a black "minister" can say whatever he likes.  Like referencing Barack Obama, as the left-wing media has consistently done since 2008, as our Lord and saviour.

Par for the course.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {