Sunday, March 02, 2014

So Why Isn't Anybody Talking About This?

Oh right.  It's about a Democrat.  And not just any Democrat, but the mighty Hillary Clinton.  Good job media.  Way to lose even more credibility and trust of the public, if that's even possible.

By the way, I know this is old news, but that's more the reason to ask why no one is at least looking into this. And I don't mean anyone from the networks, CNN or MSNBC, because, gee, guess which way that would go?

Apparently Jerry Zeifman didn't actually fire Shrillary.  As he was quoted as saying, "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."  But according to the transcript below from a 2008 edition of The Neal Boortz radio show below, Zeifman says he did in fact "terminate her along with some others who were no longer needed."
Either way, Zeifman thought Clinton was unprofessional, unethical and a liar.  So, "at this point, what difference does it make" who fired her?  She was relieved from her duties because she did what she did and continues to do the same.  Same lack of character, same lack of morals and same actions of illegality.  She's still doing the same unethical, dishonest, things she did her entire professional life.  How can anyone, anyone listen to anything the witch has to say?  Certainly not any family members of the victims of the Benghazi attack or anyone else who expects honesty, compassion and principles from a wannabe leader.

From the April 2 edition of Cox Radio Syndication's The Neal Boortz Show:

BOORTZ: As I understand it now, Hillary Clinton, when she was counsel on the Judiciary Committee, knew -- because you told her -- that there was precedent for the person being investigated -- in this case Richard Nixon -- to be represented by counsel during the investigation. You told her that there were documents in the public file of the committee that illustrated this fact that he was entitled to counsel. Did she then remove those documents from the public file?
ZEIFMAN: Yes, she removed them. And she brought them to her office, which was in another building and it was secured; it was not accessible to the public.
BOORTZ: Did she do that to keep other people from seeing those documents?
ZEIFMAN: Oh, well. I assume so, yeah.
BOORTZ: Yeah. Now, Richard Nixon resigned, and do you think that his resignation, before you proceeded with the investigation, do you think that might have saved Hillary Clinton's legal career?
ZEIFMAN: Uh --
BOORTZ: Because the judge never saw her memorandum that she prepared?
ZEIFMAN: No. No, I can't speculate about that. I -- my point, however, let me put it this way.
BOORTZ: OK.
ZEIFMAN: At that time, to be very frank, I really had a kind of compassion for Hillary. She was a pleasant enough young lady, and she certainly treated me with respect and courtesy. And in retrospect, she was corrupted, and I think that was a tragedy.
BOORTZ: You fired her, didn't you?
ZEIFMAN: Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were -- we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not -- could not recommend her for any further positions.
BOORTZ: Why not?
ZEIFMAN: Because of her unethical conduct.
BOORTZ: Now, to get this on the record, you are now, were then, and you are a lifelong Democrat, are you not?
ZEIFMAN: Yes, very much so.
BOORTZ: How do you feel about her candidacy for president of the United States right now?
ZEIFMAN: Well, I think that for any intellectually honest Democrat, her -- it would be a moral imperative to vote against her.
BOORTZ: Because of her lack of ethics when she was working for you?
ZEIFMAN: Well, no. Frankly, I had hoped when she eventually became first lady, I had hoped that we had taught her a lesson. And I had voted for Bill Clinton, knowing that he was advocating a two-for-one presidency. But after two -- [coughs] excuse me --
BOORTZ: That happens to me all the time, too. And I'm on the radio, so --
ZEIFMAN: [coughs] There I go again.
BOORTZ: Yeah.
ZEIFMAN: And I don't even smoke. Now, what happened was that I voted for Bill Clinton out of loyalty to the Democratic Party. And -- but within a short time, I became very disenchanted with the Clinton administration because of its corruption and deceit.

How she still has a political career and isn't serving time for her actions in Whitewater, I'll never know.  Seriously.  Do you Shrillary supporters really think she gives a hoot about you?  Really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {