Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Best of Conservative Jedi

Since this is the three-year anniversary of my first post here on Blogger, I felt that I would re-post some of what I feel are my best. Some are long (like mini-essays) some are short (perhaps a link or two followed by a short comment) but I feel all encompass my feelings on those given subjects, not to mention my thimble full of talent at such things.



Enjoy.


From the Files of the Oliver Stoned
-Tuesday, June 6, 2006

My first post.

All Hail Danny Bonaduce
-Sunday, December 17, 2006

This made me really proud of Danny Partridge...at the time.

Avery and Bermas Get Punked-Wednesday, December 27, 2006

If you haven't seen this, check it out. This is how you handle ignorant 9/11 Troofers.

I Dare Democrats to Deny This-Friday, January 5, 2007

True. All true. They all said this, then tried to deny it. I bet they hate the internet.

No Such Thing as Palestine-Sunday, January 7, 2007

Not mine, but a great column by a master of history; conservative talk-show host, Michael Medved.

Defense: Republicans v.s. Democrats-Tuesday, January 2, 2007

From Investor's Business Daily.

Silly Terrorists-Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I think this was from The Onion.

Al Sharpton is a Fraud and a Liar-Tuesday, April 12, 2007

Nuff, said.

The Truth in it's Simplest Form-Sunday, April 15, 2007

A great article by Bil Whittle.

More Democratic Hypocricy-Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Media Cornucopia-Sunday, April 15, 2007

Awesome article by Adam D. Thierer

Could Anybody Have said it Better?
-June 12, 2007

Dennis Miller at his best.

Man, I wish This Guy Could Be Leader For Life-Monday, July 2, 2007

He knew what it took and what he was doing.

Greatest Movie Line Ever-July 3, 2007

Oh Boy, Is This Great-Monday, July 9, 2007

Love the Earth, Eat the Endangered Inhabitants-Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hypocrisy with a capital "I".

Reagan and the Press-December 20, 2007

Awesome read.

No Such Thing As Palestine-Part II-Saturday, December 22, 2007

More of a history lesson. This time with help from Brigitte Gabriel.

Liberals Smear in Canada Too-Saturday, January 5, 2008

A story on the smearing of former Canadian Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney.

The Fifth Column-Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One of my very best.

Islamists Are the Sith-Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little comparison to Lucas' galaxy far, far away.

Q&A with Madeline Albright-Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This woman is a kook.

This is How Hillary would deal with Iraq-Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Imagine if she were president? Then again, how much different would she be?

Even al Queda Thinks the Troofers Are Insane-Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I actually thought this was a real news item. Yes, I admit it, I was a bit ignorant there. I didn't even know The Onion existed then. Not really much of an excuse given the date posted. But, it's still pretty funny.

So He's Not the Great Speaker After All-Monday, June 9, 2008

This was the first signs of Obama being married to his teleprompter.

Obama's Not Exactly's-Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Case Against Barack Obama-Part 1-Thursday, October 2, 2008

READ THESE-even though it's too late. You have no idea how hard I worked to get these out before the election.

The Case Against Barack Obama-Part 2-October 14, 2008

The Case Against Barack Obama-Part 3-October 15, 2008

The Case Against Barack Obama-part 4-October 20, 2008

The Case Against barack Obama-Part 5-October 23, 2008

Obama is the Man-November 5, 2008

Obama: Man of the Left-December 19, 2008

The Love and Stupidity of the Left aka Classic Liberalism-Monday, May 18, 2009

Gotta love this one.

How Presidents and Their Leading Ladies Age During Their Tenure-June 17, 2009

Yeah, I think this is so funny, it deserves to be here.


Hmm. I didn't think there would be that many. Well, it has been three years after all. Don't ask me why I didn't do this after one or two years, because I don't know. I may not do it for another five years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {